Thursday, July 29, 2010

xo_vanessa_xo


7.5/10
I really do like this outfit.
When I got that dress from stardoll, my first thought is that it comes off as ugly, but only because you wouldn't be able to make an outfit with it without it looking not so great.
I saw this outfit and loved it. The only thing that I don't like is the fact a mustardy colored bag inspired by Chanel was used, which ties in beautifully with it, but then modern looking gold shoes were used. Also, I think the top half looks a bit plain.
Maybe throw on a necklace?
Also, sorry for not posting as much as usual. Victoria and I haven't had the time and the spotters haven't really been doing their job and sending in outfits. Hopefully that picks up!
Also, if you applied for a writer, look out because soon 2 of you will be sent an email saying you are now writing for the blog.

2 comments:

  1. I think it would be good if you showed an example of the perfect look, like a 10/10 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do sometimes, but it all comes down to the outfit really. We just need to find the perfect outfit.

    ReplyDelete