Monday, July 12, 2010

Psychotic-Freak


8/10

I'll start with the skirt. I absolutely ADORE the skirt and find that it works extremely well with the top. The black bow belt ties it in nicely and I find that it isn't too much at all. The bag, though at first sight may seem out of place, is so gorgeous with the outfit. If you look into the skirt, it has different shades of red and the bag just pulls the whole outfit together. The shoes being black match the belt and all in all, it's just so simple and fantastic. The only thing I have about this outfit is that I think maybe a pair of pantyhose would complete the whole look.

3 comments:

  1. Personally I don't like this medoll, the makeup is old fashioned and the hair band is misplaced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With that hair the headband couldn't really be anywhere else without looking worse.

    The medoll goes with the outfits, so I have no complaints.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou so much for featuring me! :)

    ReplyDelete