Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sahar-Star


7.5/10

Well, I'm going to start with saying I LOVE that top. I like the way that the two Chanel skirts have been layered together. One the thicker layer that is seen more and second the layer beneath which is the white lace. It adds to the whole look and gives it that little bit more sophisticated elegance. The shoes paired with this outfit are also wonderful.
The only thing that I don't really like about this is the head band in the medoll. I know it's not the outfit but normally medolls are made to co-ordinate with the outfit. For me, it's just a no.
The outfit would have also looked a bit better with a necklace or a bracelet, because without it the outfit feels somewhat incomplete.

3 comments:

  1. Oh...I love that top so much...What's the label?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think her medolls amazing tbh :3
    definately more than 7.5

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hay_lin75 - I looked to see myself, but the label wasn't showing.

    'Anonymous' - Well, it's my opinion on the outfit and to me it was lovely, but a little bland and the oranges in the medoll didn't go very well with the pale red in the outfit.

    ReplyDelete