Monday, June 28, 2010

New Writer.

Well, hello.
My name is Madisson and my stardoll username is BrisseBella. If you haven't already noticed by the name of the post, I am becoming a new writer and helping Victoria find some 'fashion finds'!

Now reading a comment I have realized most of you think that Victoria is 'Licking the arse of the elites'. But really, who is elite anymore? WHAT is elite anymore? Victoria and I will be making finds and posting about these finds. If you don't like it, then well, it's too bad for you. We rate them based on opinion and we will not only be rating what you call 'elites' but we will also be searching around to find others that make good, average, or not so good outfits. Your attempts to insult us by calling us 'elite arse kissers' will not go as you plan, so please do not waste our time and try.

Anyway, back to the light side of it! I hope you like my posts and my 'fashion finds'.

No comments:

Post a Comment